Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hello Poetry - My Most Popular Poems


(Picture Credit - "Poetry" by Ghazi Salahuddin)


Here is my latest personal Top of the Pops List:

1) Circles - 665,
2) Excitement - 479,
3) Frenetic Genetics - 424,
4) Mother Nature - 360,
5) New Eden - 328,
6) A Poem - 311,
7) Girl Eyes - 218.

The interesting thing to me is that "New Eden" had the first major surge of Views, getting onto the "Trending" list. Well, it was the first surge I noticed, anyway. Then "A Poem" made a surge and overtook "New Eden" for a while. Since then there seems to have been a "knock on" effect, leading to the top four as shown. Looks like many made a pilgrimage together to "New Eden" but thankfully checked out my other poems.

"Frenetic Genetics" has been very popular elsewhere on the web and has risen to number three here. Another poem, "Champion", did extremely well on VoicesNet and should perhaps be posted on Hello Poetry too.

PS Have posted "Champion" on "Hello Poetry" and it has drawn 77 Views in 1 hour! To press it has had 5852 Views on VoicesNet. Good News - at 1.30PM I received an email from "Hello Poetry" telling me that "Champion" was trending. Over and Out.

24\1 (00.07) Something else - from my Facebook Page - I put:

"AMAZING! On the Voicesnet writing site I amended about 25 pieces today by removing a full stop from the end of each title. Each one was assessed by a volunteer checker. If any others get rejected then embarrassment: they are already published!"

25\1 - Latest stats from Triond - "Triond Tragedy" 489V, "Fergie..." 189V.

26\1 - Latest: Triond Tragedy 591 (my 2nd highest to press on Triond), Fergie 202 (5th)!

Latest:      http://writinghood.com/style/remember-type-inner-speech-in-italics-2/

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment