Saturday 6 October 2012

Another Triond Surge


(Photo is 2nd one taken of me yesterday by my sister)

(6\10\12) In mid-August I had a sudden surge of Views on Triond for my "Lady Blantyre Article Banned" blog. My daily Views went above the magic hundred mark.

Well yesterday my Views were 129! And the day before, they were, 129! Main cause of this was my new blog "Single", with total Views of 213. About the same time I posted the blog "Ella Henderson", which has scored a very healthy 95.

"Single" was a big risk really, because it was very self-revealing. Hope I don't come to regret posting it.

Talking Views: on my poetry blog, "Mirror Mirror" stands at 795V, Cyberspace at 78V.

On "Hello Poetry" website my top scorers are: "Circles" 304, "New Eden" 261, "A Poem" 253, "Excitement" 240.

More work:

http://writinghood.com/writing/more-views-be-careful-what-you-ask-for/

7\10 - Right now "Single" has had 393V. I'm told 100 Views a day is to be expected once you get onto the "Most Popular" top ten list. "Single" is on the "Beyond Jane" MPL - the 2nd one listed. Earnings $0.07.

I got 235 Views on Triond in total yesterday, about twice my previous record!

My "Ella Henderson" piece is the first listed on the "Telewatcher" MPL with 113V. Earnings $0.03.

More work:

http://socyberty.com/social-sciences/listen/

9\10 - Triond have kindly moved "Listen" onto "Beyond Jane" and it is 4th most popular there! "Single" remains at number 2 and is still drawing in lots of Views. "Ella Henderson" is still Viewing okay but modestly compared to "Single".

Oddly, on "Beyond Jane", the "Most Popular" List changes when you move from article to article. "Listen" is Not listed if you look at "Single"!

BTW "Mirror Mirror" has had 1040 Views on my poetry blog now!

111V for "Single" to press today! "Listen" has received 23V.

11\10 - 27V today so far for "Listen". 0 for "Single" because it has dropped off of Most Popular chart! How fickle! "Single" has done its job however: 822 Views now, earning 75 cents.

Also see that this year's film version of "Snow White" is maybe responsible for the keyword "Mirror" being so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment